Thursday, January 14, 2010

Pacen's Blessing

On December 27th Spencer blessed Pacen. He looked so handsome in his little outfit!
Abbie is very proud of her little brother Pacen.

We even got pacen to smile for the camera.

Family pictures after the Blessing.

Great -Grandparents. Pacen held Grandad's hand the entire blessing.
Proud Mommy. Its fun to dress up boys too.

I have this beautiful picture of Spencer with Abbie at her blessing in this same position....I wanted one with Pacen and I got the complete oposite! This is not beautiful and even Pacen knows it!

3 comments:

Laura.R said...

Um...I just about peed my pants laughing at that last picture. Too funny!
And Pacen is adorable. Good job :)

Jaime said...

I can't believe Spencer's beard. Casey would be jealous, its his lifelong dream to be hairy:)
Pacen is so adorable, and Abbie looks so grown up now! Wish we would have had time to see you at Christmas, next trip I guess!

Gunderson's said...

Ha ha!! I love that last comment! Geesh Becci, your babies are SOOO cute! Pacen is beyond handsome, and Abbie is getting big, and she is just absolutely BEAUTIFUL! We can't wait to see you when we come up to Edmonton in a couple weeks! -oh ya, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY on monday! LOVE YA!