Thursday, January 14, 2010

Christmas 2009

Merry Christmas from the Pasowisty's! Spencer and I celebrated our fifth Christmas together, now with 2 kids...Spencer can now grow a full beard...where has the time gone? Abbie is thinking why are we taking pictures instead of opening them!

"Daddy why do you have that on your face?"

Abbie all ready to start opening presents.


Abbie Christmas morning wearing her new TinkerBell nightie from Grama K.


Our traditional Christmas Eve Picture...I can't believe its been five years!


Abbie was a little unsure of the ghetto Santa at first, but after awhile we couldn't get her off his knee. I wonder why...mybe she recognized him from somewhere?


Spencer decided to sport a hot beard this Christmas season! At first it was hot and then as time past it was not! He is very hairy.

We spent the Christmas Holidays at my parent's house this year. We kicked it off with the traditional Knudsen Christmas Eve Party. Santa was a little battered this year as all we could find is the old Santa suit from a long time ago.

Abbie and I were decorating cookies and Abbie did more sampling of the icing then she did decorating!

Abbie and I did some Christmas baking. She was my little helper, rolling out the dough and using the using the cookie cutters. She thought it was play-doh!


For the first time in the five years we have been married, I got to set up my Christmas tree! I was so excited.



Abbie wearing her new Christmas PJs from Grama P and decorating the Christmas tree for Family Night.

We kicked off the Christmas season with Spencer hanging Christmas lights for the first time. He lucked out because there was no snow and it was a beautiful day...which is wierd for Edmonton!

1 comment:

Laura.R said...

Looks like fun...and I totally felt the same way about Darren's beard this Christmas...hot, then NOT.