Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Happy 4th Birthday Abbie!


Abbie was a little sad planning this party because all her cousins and friends who usually come wouldn't be there...but we invited her cousins here and her new friends in sunbeams and we planned Abbie's dream Ariel Birthday party. I had a lot of fun decorating and making the birthday cake. Abbie said she wanted to do it again next birthday so I think it was successful.

opening presents
Eating some party food
Pacen having a turn at the pinata.
Abbie swinging at the pinata.
Crab races...Abbie won this one
Dance party to "Under the Sea"
Shark racer
Playing pin the flower on ariel

Birthday outfit from Grama and Granpa, her necklace and earings from Aunty Jeni and family, and her new camera from us.
Birthday morning opening presents

1 comment:

Mike said...

Becci,
Brooklyn was so sad that her and Abbie couldn't go to each other's parties. She still talks about it. I had to find your blog, because I lost the envelope with your address on it, after making Brooklyn give it to me right when she opened it because we had to be careful not to lose it. I have no idea where it is, and she wants to write Abbie back sooo bad! I hope you read this, and then please send me your address to purnells@shaw.ca and I'll send Brooklyn's letter to Abbie. Looks like life in Arizona is treating you well. Brooklyn keeps asking Mike to get a job there, too.
Hear from you soon...
Kristi