Thursday, January 27, 2011

Our 1st Christmas at Home

Christmas morning at the Pasowisty house! We decided to stay home this year since we are making such a big move in the months to come. We really enjoyed making our own traditions and spending the time together. We all got Canada shirts because this is going to be our last Christmas in Canada for awhile!
"Just what I wanted!"
Abbie finding her stuffed stocking, very excited there is no boogers in it because we told her if she didn't stop picking her nose that Santa would bring her boogers instead of chocolate!
Abbie and Pacen opening presents together, Pacen got right into it!
Christmas morning...I went into Abbie's room and she was sitting on the end of her bed with the door open so she could see when anyone got up. I asked her what day it was and she says "its Christmas!" and that I asked her if Santa had come and I told her to go look and come and tell us. She runs downstairs and we hear her gasp and say "Santa Came, Santa came!" She ran up the stairs and jumped on Dad to wake him up and we all went downstairs. She was so excited it made it all magical!
Just before she heads off to bed, Abbie leaves Santa chocolate chip cookies we made with milk and a carrot for rudolph!
Christmas Eve feast
Abbie and I did some Christmas Baking for our Christmas Eve together.
Christmas Eve stocking skating across the hardwood floor!
Abbie got the special job of putting the star on top of the Christmas tree with help from Dad.
For family night we put up our Christmas tree and Abbie helped me put on all the decorations and untangle the lights. She was my little helper!
Christmas Eve we got out our stockings to hang up for Santa to fill that night.
Dressed up on the Christmas outfits for Sunday. My beautiful children.

No comments: