Thursday, July 2, 2009

It's a Boy!

Well, we found out 2 weeks ago that we are having a Spencer Jr. We had an ultrasound on June 17th and the technician said she was 95% sure we were having a girl and I was so excited! Then two days later we went for another ultrasound and that technician said we were having a boy! I was a little shocked, but she showed us the "unit" and it was pretty clear that something was there. I am not decorating the room until the end of this month beacuse I have another ultrasound appt and they can confirm it!

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Congratulations!!! I bet you Spencer is so excited to have a little boy. Wish we could have seen you guys last month, we will have to try again soon! Glad you are feeling better.

Laura.R said...

A little boy? That's so exciting!
If someone had asked what I thought I was having before Renae was born, I was pretty convinced it was going to be a boy...I have no motherly instincts! lol
We're so excited for you! Can't wait to hear the final word in a couple weeks!